9-1 lectures tomorrow, how depressing.
Potentially out Thursday & Friday night though, so I massively look forward to getting my drink on.
I just need to skank my heart out in a room full of strangers.
Now Cinderella, don’t you go to sleep. It’s such a bitter form of refuge. and don’t you know the kingdom’s under siege. And everybody needs you.
Always nice to find out that when your flatmate let his friend crash here for a few nights, he attempted and possibly succeeded in having sex in our shower. Get some fucking respect you scumbag.
that’s fucking grim :| cuntpunt him?
Person in the room above me keeps making a rhythmic banging noise on their floor.
And it happens at least twice a week.
Someone give me money and the ability to draw so that I can design and get my tattoo done, ye :)
I don’t care about much at the moment, I just want to get drunk and party.
Cannot express how much I want these shorts, my LORD :(
In bed watching The Dark Knight.
Strange to think what happened the last time I watched this film…
can I have that night back please?
11-Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with, and why?
Bruce Wayne. Cause he’s Batman, plus, he’s loaded so he could pay :)
19- You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your enemy?
Umm… some sort of stick, but like a totally cool stick, I’d be a hero that didn’t believe in guns. And it’d be something incorporating the phrase “bitches love..” I imagine.
21- What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
Well, I sleep terribly at the moment, so I was basically lying there half the night with my mind in overdrive with a million different things going on, and it was also like “Why the fuck can I not sleep?”. Not good.
35- What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
Half your age, plus 7. Never any younger :)
I have a difficult decision to make.
Before bed tonight, should I watch
The Dark Knight
Empire Strikes Back
- 1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
- 2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
- 3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
- 4. How do you deal with criticism?
- 5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 8. Describe your favourite texture.
- 9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
- 10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
- 11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
- 12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
- 13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
- 14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
- 15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
- 16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
- 17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
- 18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
- 19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
- 20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
- 21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
- 22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
- 23. What motivates you in life?
- 24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
- 25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
- 26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
- 27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
- 28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
- 29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
- 30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
- 31. Describe your dream library.
- 32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
- 33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
- 34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
- 35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
- 37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
- 38. How do you approach social situations?
- 39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
- 40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
As much as I love my bed, I hate it also. Once I get in is when I start thinking about things. Then I get angry and pissed off. Then I get more awake because I want to kill someone.
Twin Atlantic are so easily one of my favourite bands now. I want to listen to them all the time lately, I just love them so much.
I hate how society assumes that it is always the male in the wrong with relationships.
I am sorry but the number of women who are unfaithful or result in the breakup is hardly a minority.
People need to grow up and realise that not all of the guys are the same and that one series of events does not mean that forever more we must blame men.
I don’t nor ever will I.
I am in a bit of a man hating mode for my own reasons at the moment, but I still love Ellen so much for this.
PREACH IT SISTA <3