10- Been in a fist fight?
Surprisingly not. Other than with my brothers.
33- Touched a snake?
YESSS, I adore snakes. I want one.
54- Glued your hand to something?
No, because I’m not a fucking idiot.
- 1. Taken a picture naked?
- 2. Painted your room?
- 3. Kissed a member of the same sex?
- 4. Drove a car?
- 5. Danced in front of your mirror?
- 6. Had a crush?
- 7. Been dumped?
- 8. Stole money from a friend?
- 9. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
- 10. Been in a fist fight?
- 11. Snuck out of your house?
- 12. Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back?
- 13. Been arrested?
- 14. Made out with a stranger?
- 15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere?
- 16. Left your house without telling your parents?
- 17. Had a crush on your neighbor?
- 18. Ditched school to do something more fun?
- 19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex?
- 20. Seen someone die?
- 21. Been on a plane?
- 22. Kissed a picture?
- 23. Slept in until 3?
- 24. Love someone or miss someone right now?
- 25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
- 26. Made a snow angel?
- 27. Played dress up?
- 28. Cheated while playing a game?
- 29. Been lonely?
- 30. Fallen asleep at work/school?
- 31. Been to a club?
- 32. Felt an earthquake?
- 33. Touched a snake?
- 34. Ran a red light?
- 35. Been suspended from school?
- 36. Had detention?
- 37. Been in a car accident?
- 38. Hated the way you look?
- 39. Witnessed a crime?
- 40. Pole danced?
- 41. Been lost?
- 42. Been to the opposite side of the country?
- 43. Felt like dying?
- 44. Cried yourself to sleep?
- 46. Sang karaoke?
- 47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
- 48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
- 49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
- 50. Kissed in the rain?
- 51. Sang in the shower?
- 52. Made out in a park?
- 53. Dream that you married someone?
- 54. Glued your hand to something?
- 55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole?
- 56. Ever gone to school partially naked?
- 57. Been a cheerleader?
- 58. Sat on a roof top?
- 59. Brush your teeth?
- 60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
- 61. Played chicken?
- 62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
- 63. Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger?
- 64. Broken a bone?
- 65. Been easily amused?
- 66. Laughed so hard you cried?
- 67. Mooned/flashed someone?
- 68. Cheated on a test?
- 69. Forgotten someone’s name?
- 70. Slept naked?
- Anon or not, PLEASE? : )
I don’t know what to think and it’s highly inconvenient.
I need to sort my head out.
I need to feel your body pressed upon me, don’t say that we’ve become untouchables. We won’t make it alone. We got nowhere to go, cause we are all that we know. Breathing you is like coming home.
Haha, I think you do, it’s good though, it makes me love you a little bit! :)
45- Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yes, my family and a few of my friends. I would do literally anything to make them happy, and keep them safe.
32- What were you doing before you got on the computer?
Sitting downstairs with Mum & Dad, catching up on The Killing.
21- Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere different?
Nope, I’ve never needed to lie to my parents, they trust me.
80- What do you prefer- relationship or one night stand?
I maintain that relationships aren’t for me, and they’re bullshit. But I’ve never had a one night stand. I like the step in between, just casual seeing someone or whatever.
You say that you over me, you always end up under me.
I hate the fact that I always get into my disgusting wort hog moods when I’m out. Can I just feel pretty and comfortable for once?!
1) stop it, you looked absolutely gorgeous last night
2) forever laughing at warthog
awkward and unwanted thoughts are awkward and unwanted
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh this cannot be happening
I’ve been thinking about why I am the way I am. People often wonder why I am so anti-romance and things such as that.
I think the reason can be pinned down to the moment my Mum & Dad met. They were about my age, and were at a mutual friends house party.
My Dad was drunk, sat on a sofa and at that time had a thing for a girl called Lesley.
The first words my Dad said to my Mum were
“Why don’t you sit down and we’ll pretend your Lesley for the next half hour?”
They’ve been married for over 30 years.
So yeah. Fuck romance, my Dad is my hero.
If you’re all about the destination, then take a fucking flight. We’re going nowhere slowly, but we’re seeing all the sights. And we’re definitely going to hell, but we’ll have all the best stories to tell.
Mind that time my sort-of-ex-guy got genuinely annoyed that I had a higher gamerscore on the xbox than him?
That was fun.